The Bush Company Black Series RTT
1. "THE BLACK SERIES" Clam Shell RTT - by the Bush Company
Weight - weighed here at 84 Kg
Features Summary - This tent is virtually a roof rack you can sleep in. Underneath there are Cross memebers that accept roof rack feet for guttered 4wd vehicles - Immense load carrying capability and superior strength and quality finish. (No need for a touring rack )
* Very strong robust design, Simple failure proof Gas strut operated - Hight Lift. Can carry heavy loads.
* Price is exceptional good value for this quality
* Looks fantastic on the vehicle
* Can use it as a roof rack on your daily drive
* Removable awning
* quality nish and overall excelent design.
* Good performance in wind
* Interior space is tight. Cant store much inside when closed.
* Zippers unzipp all the way around the door. can be annoying.
* Smaller awning struggles with side ways rain.
Wieght approx 83Kgs.
1420mm x 2100mm x 260mm
Mattress Thickness is 70mm
Storage inside the tent when closed is very minimal. 1-2 sleeping bags and 2 pillows MAX.
Roof Load limits are 40kgs at the rear of the tent. More can be added to the front but gas struts will only lift about 40Kgs.
Awning is removable, Entire canvas walls are removable.
Mounting is via m8 bolt track running east west across the tents base. Roof rack feet can be bolted directly to the tent for easy fitting to gutter mount vehicles.
Accessorys are available for rail mount racks. See our Brackets - Heading "tough touring rail mount bracket" or call us for assistance
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.