Boss Hard Shell RTT
Boss Tent Specs
Download here -
The Boss is literally "The Boss" . An Australian made tent - it sits at the top of the heap in quality of finish and bang for buck. This tent is about as High Spec as we've seen, standard inclusions like inner spring mattress, LED strip lighting, Aero mesh, and Tig welded chassis, fully insulated body and retractable outriggers are another level all round. Its early days - but we've managed to add a short "Sneak Peak" for you - (Its our workshop unboxing).
A tent for the guy that's got to have the best. Its so nice it may make 'camping' possible for even the biggest of sooks! why not you only live once. :)
Dimensions: 2360 0mm long x 1450 wide, 86 Kgs Inc Mattress - Tent body 260mm high +Mounting hardware 40mm - Roof Rack is included and adds another 50mm to the height...
The Boss standard inclusions as Follows:
* High quality Inner spring mattress
* Set up and Pack up is all achievable from the rear tailgate or bar - no need too climb into the tent for fitment of awning poles etc.
* Interior strip lighting standard.
* Aeromesh underlay standard
* Floor and roof insulation standard.
* Slide in Outriggers standard
* Load bearing Roof rack standard.
The Tent has enough forward space to add a solar panel up to 160W - and still carry equipment on the rack provided.
Boss Tent Pricing:
Base Tent includes:
* AReomesh mattress Underlay (Prevents moisture buid up under mattresses)
*Roof rack with two roof rails
* Dimable/Multi colored LED Lighting Kit installed
*12 Volt Socket installed
*Premium Inner spring mattress
*Freight to Tough Touring Moorabbin ready for fitting.
Additional Factory Solar can be added - 100w Slimline panel - fitted with Cross-Airflow ribbing underneath to keep the panel cool and performing at optimum - The cabling is mounted to a red anderson out.
+$990 (for solar kit fitted)
Interior Ceframo Sirocco 2 fan mount and wiring as well as internal Ipad mounts can also be optioned - $385 per mount position.